• Arsenal Tattoo is open Tuesday through Saturday 12–8 pm. An appointment is required on all large scale custom tattoos.
• We Take walk-ins every day and try to tattoo everyone, but you may have to wait or make an appointment for another day. A deposit is required for all appointments and drawings. No appointments will be scheduled or drawings started without a deposit. The deposit will go toward the final price of the tattoo, and it is non-refundable. 48 hours notice is required to reschedule or cancel an appointment. If proper notice is not given, the deposit is forfeited and another deposit is required to set up another appointment.
• Tattoos will not be quoted over the phone or internet(this included facebook and myspace). It is always better to talk to the artist in person at the shop to discuss your tattoo. For out-of-town clients, electronic communications are at the discretion of the artist.
• It is incredibly difficult to work from an image on a cell phone or laptop device. Please bring any reference material in print form, on a jump drive, or on a cd.
• Please be patient when getting tattooed or setting up an appointment for a custom piece. The real tattoo process is a little different from the the shows on television. Drawings take time and often the artist may be booked weeks to months in advance, depending on individual schedules. You will receive a phone call when the drawing is done. It may not be done until the day of the appointment, but we have not forgotten and do not need reminder calls or messages.
• When coming in to discuss the tattoo idea, have a relatively clear idea of what you are wanting to do. It is very difficult for the tattoo artist to come up with an idea for you, they don't even know you. It is not their job to come up with ideas for you, it is their job to make your idea a visually appealing enduring composition. If you don't know exactly what you want, the tattooer will create their interpretation of your idea. Can handle vague, and can handle picky, but cannot handle vague and picky. Custom pieces can take a good bit of time to draw. Minor changes to drawings are ok, but redrawing full sleeves, rib panels, or back pieces are not. Sometimes the image a customer has in their head will not make a nice composition, with some creative freedom, a good design can be created that will be enjoyable to both parties.
• The hourly rate at the shop is $100.00 and the minimum charge is $80.00. Deposits range from $50.00-$100.00. We are not the cheapest, but we are proud of the work that we produce and proud of the environment in which we create. We feel our work speaks for itself. We appreciate your business, and will do everything we can to make your appointment enjoyable!
2. Remove bandage and wash gently with mild soap and water. Make sure you get off all the ointment and dry blood.
3. That night apply a light coat of antibiotic ointment (A&D ointment, Aquaphor). The next morning wash again with soap and water. Pat dry, and apply thin layer of ointment. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a day for the next 3 days.
4. After three days apply small amount of Curel Lotion 2 to 3 times a day.
5. Cover your tattoo only when necessary, using a NON-STICK sterile bandage.
6. For 2 WEEKS No swimming in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water and keep out of direct sunlight and/or tanning beds until tattoo healed.
7. Do Not Pick or Scratch your tattoo while it is healing.
8. In the event of an infection or allergic retain contact the artist, your physician, and the Texas Department of Health, Drugs, and Medical Devices Division at 1-888-839-6676.
9. Remember, once you leave the Arsenal It is your responsibility to take care of your tattoo, not ours. If you mess it up, you pay to fix it!