2. Remove bandage and wash gently with mild soap and water. Make sure you get off all the ointment and dry blood.
3. That night apply a light coat of antibiotic ointment (A&D ointment, Aquaphor). The next morning wash again with soap and water. Pat dry, and apply thin layer of ointment. Repeat this process 2 to 3 times a day for the next 3 days.
4. After three days apply small amount of Curel Lotion 2 to 3 times a day.
5. Cover your tattoo only when necessary, using a NON-STICK sterile bandage.
6. For 2 WEEKS No swimming in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water and keep out of direct sunlight and/or tanning beds until tattoo healed.
7. Do Not Pick or Scratch your tattoo while it is healing.
8. In the event of an infection or allergic retain contact the artist, your physician, and the Texas Department of Health, Drugs, and Medical Devices Division at 1-888-839-6676.
9. Remember, once you leave the Arsenal It is your responsibility to take care of your tattoo, not ours. If you mess it up, you pay to fix it!